G.U.F are experts in ecological landscape management using scientific principals providing you with comprehensive services covering every aspect of ecological plant and soil health care.
Striving to understand the Urban forest through groundbreaking scientific data collection enabling best practice outcomes for global Urban Forests.
Healthy Soil = Health Tree ….Tree Health = Forest Health
- Advanced Arboricultural Bioremediation
- Sustainable Landscape Restoration
- Community Engagement Citizen Science Workshops
- Project Development & Consultancy
- Mature Tree Restoration using our unique:
TREE HEALTH CALCULATOR 1.0 Tree Assessments
and Plant Health Care (PHC) programs.
- Photosynthesis Canopy data collection
- Tree Health Care through scientific methodology
- Tree Protection Systems for construction sites or other soil disturbances
- Training and consultation in Biological Systems Management and Tree Health Calculator surveys
- Biological plant and soil treatments for poor tree health including pest and disease issues.
- Organic liquid soil treatments of biologicals and/or nutrients
- Vascular Stem Injection for acute pest and disease management in trees
- Soil de-compaction works, including Deep Root Soil Injection
- Tree Root Zone mulching
- New Plant Establishment planning and support
- On site evaluation and Plant Health Care program development
- Arboricultural consultancy with priority to preserve trees for the long term
TREE HEALTH CALCULATOR 1.0 used to establish thorough and broad baseline reference points in plant and soil health. Our unique method Provides data specific to the tree being investigated. It is a Plant Health scorecard to set the priorities for tree management response plans and quantify tree health and function based on sophisticated measurables.